Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank you, Blizzard 2010!


I am 25 years old, and I have never in my life seen so much snow. This is Virginia, people, but a few pictures would make you think it was more like Alaska. I have not been to work in 5 days, mostly due to the fact that my car looks something like this (note: we have gotten about a foot more snow since the picture was taken):


But thankfully, during these few days I have had a chance to fling aside all of my excuses and finally get some tasks out of the way. I have completed three items of the 101 list this week and have set myself up to finish another as soon as I can get out to a Target. I have also started a few of the longer goals so hopefully with a bit a of perseverance and remembering to take note of when I do things, I will be able to cross off a few others in the next week or month.

All in all, the "Blizzard of 2010" as it has been so uniquely dubbed, has been a pretty decent event. I plan on keeping this momentum going through the next 200 days!

No comments: