Saturday, February 6, 2010

79. Organize my jewelry

It was so bad I don't even have a before picture. In fact, I'm not even sure what I would have taken pictures of to be honest. My jewelry was in such a state of disarray. I had no real place to keep any of it, so it was just everywhere. There was some on my dresser, some in the drawers, some in the bathroom. It was a disaster.

When the "Blizzard of 2010" hit last night, and dumped roughly two feet of snow on the area, I decided it would be a great time to not only clean my apartment but to tackle some of these project that had been alluding me. And so, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you, the new and improved jewelry stash. Not only can I actually find things when I want them, but it is pretty pleasing to look at as well.


I will need to get something else to hang some excess earring on, but for the most part I am quite pleased with the outcome. Now, on to the hair and makeup products!

1 comment:

Katie W... said...

I have my necklaces displayed in a similar way and I love it! It so easy to find what I want and it makes a lovely art look!