Sunday, February 7, 2010

78. Go through and clean out all my hair and makeup products

Thank you, "Blizzard of 2010", for finally giving me no excuse but to finish these projects. This project was actually started back in the beginning of the 101, which for those of you who know me, was over two years and three houses ago.

Before:



I had makeup that had gone out of style with stirrup pants. My hair accessories were so jumbled, finding a bobby pin was literal "needle in a haystack" search. Something had to change. In house one, I came up with a pretty decent system in my bathroom due to built in shelving and not one, but two medicine cabinets. At house number two, I did yet another necessary purge. I have about two products that I use, so keeping all the excess that I had most likely inherited from cousins at Christmas time was just silly. I also took a little trip to the Container Store and purchased a nifty little holder for my make up.

And this weekend, at house number three I have finally gotten things in enough order that I feel I can declare this task complete. Yay!

After:


No comments: