Monday, January 14, 2008

On my way!

The leave has been approved, the tickets have been purchased, and on March 8th I will be on my way to visit K. and D. in Houston! Since they got married two summers ago, I have only seen K. and D. once. This is painfully unacceptable as K. is such a great friend and being able to spend time with her is really invaluable. But as for March 8th that will no longer be a problem! I have never been to Texas in fact I can count on one hand the number of times I have flown. So this will certainly be an experience. While there I'm sure I'll be doing what ever tourists do in Houston including going to the month long Houston rodeo!

For those of you who are keeping tabs that will be two things (that's right, count 'em TWO) of my 101 list.
47. Visit K. and D. in Houston
64. Go to a rodeo

I am more than a little excited and will definitely be updating when I can actually give a full report!

No comments: