Thursday, January 3, 2008

75. Get a desk and organize it


Ah the loveliness that is an actual home office... Working a part-time job from home was becoming exceedingly challenging (and cluttered) without a desk and some sort of office space. Bring in the 101 list and WaLa! The back room in my house which had become a catch-all for everything that didn't belong elsewhere is now a cute little home office. I had been eyeing this desk from afar for several months, beginning when I saw it in an issue of Real Simple. A trip to Tysons Corner and a little do-it-yourself handy work and it is now together and functioning.

Now that I have a little more organization in my life what shall be my next 101 conquest?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a) I love your desk
b) I love your name plate -- so fancy!
c) I love that you still have those picture frames that I gave you
d) we'll have to take a new picture at the wedding or something to replace the one from high school
e) you're now beating me. congrats.