Thursday, December 17, 2009

39. Go to a professional football game


It is amazing how random opportunities have arisen that fall right into my 101 goals. I was having a conversation with a guy I had recently met and the 101 project came up. Of course he was intrigued, who wouldn't be?? So I started spouting off a couple of the items. When I got to "go to a professional football game" he was completely taken a back. How is it, that I have never been to a pro game?

Apparently, I was talking to a HUGE Washington Redskins fan. So huge in fact, that his family has had season tickets since, well, since the Redskin were actually good. He offered to take me to an upcoming game, and I couldn't say no!

We ended up tailgating and even running into some of friends of mine from work. The seats were amazing. We were in the first row directly behind the goal posts. We got to see all the action and man, was it a different experience than the one I get from my couch watching it all on my 18" television.

While this was sort of a random task that I added just for the fun of it, I am glad that I did, for that exact reason, it was just plain fun.

No comments: