Monday, July 7, 2008

89. Go to the gym every day for a week (except Sunday)

Ok, so it's been awhile since I've posted, I know, slightly slacking. But things are picking back up now that the summer is in full swing.

I started off the summer by quitting my old gym that had horrendous hours and a strict regimen, and joined the new club in town.



True to its name, Anytime Fitness allows me to go, well, anytime! They have a great discount for volunteer firefighters so I took advantage of that and am now paying less than I would to get cable television to my little farm shack. I can now go in and watch television anytime of day and burn calories at the same time! It's great. While I am trying to get into something resembling a routine, the flexible hours have allowed to me to reach my goal of going to the gym every day of the week. I can go in the morning, the afternoon, right after work, or even late at night if I can't sleep. And the equipment is fabulous. Did I mention they have television? Haha.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this becomes a habit and will help me to accomplish other goals such as #2...

No comments: