Wednesday, July 30, 2008

30. Be a bridesmaid


Photo Courtesy of Kate Triano

I know what you are thinking, such a cop out. Yes, I sort of knew I was going to be a bridesmaid when I made this list, but come on, every girl needs to be a bridesmaid at least once in her life right? So check, this is done.

My Best Friend in the whole world got married in July, and there I was standing up with her. We have been planning this wedding since we were about ten years old, complete with three ring binder, price lists, and pictures. Tastes have changed (thank goodness) but the fabulousness that surrounded it all was still there. Best Friend's wedding was amazing. Everything was beautiful and came together perfectly. I am so happy for her and am glad that I was able to be a part of her day as well as by her side for years to come.

No comments: