Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

And I'd like to say I don't know when I'll be back again. But, unfortunately, I will only be away for five days. However, while I am gone I will be completing at least two tasks off my 101 list, woohoo!

Somehow it has all come together that I will be visiting K. and D. in Houston this coming week, and really, it could not have come at a better time. I have started dreaming about new ways to arrange the Juvenile Literacy area (which is telling me it is time to step away from the library) and my misunderstanding of men has come to a whole new level (which tells me that a different time zone is just what the doctor ordered).

And in steps Houston to rescue me! Houston, with your cowboys and rodeos, 70 degree temperatures and lack of humidity, best friends and non-English speaking neighbors, I can't wait!

For all of you out there in blog-land, never fear, for I will return soon. With many pictures and stories and hopefully a few things checked off the 101 list.

No comments: