Friday, November 13, 2009

61. Ride a Horse

Like 95% of girls, I grew up wishing to own my very own pony. I would get up and ride every single day and take care of their every need. As I grew up, I quickly realized the expenses associated with owning a horse, but my yearning to ride did not subside. I have been horseback riding a couple times growing up, including one fairly traumatic incident, but I added this task to the list in hopes that I would get back on and get to live the dream again. And that I did!

My horse, Pegasus

I signed up to go horseback riding with a social group on Halloween out in Maryland. It was a small ranch and they decorated the horses very festively for our hour long trail ride. The ride was leisurely and very enjoyable. Afterward, we were treated to a nice rancher meal before heading home.

All in all, it was pretty great, and definitely something I would like to do again.

No comments: