Monday, September 8, 2008

91. Print out all my digital pictures

I really do enjoy taking pictures. I like knowing that I can look back on all the fun times or sit down with someone and show them all the fabulous life experiences I've had. Unfortunately, with the dawn of digital photography I have no motivation to print these pictures out. They sit in the camera, occasionally get downloaded on to my myspace page or emailed to friends and family. But there are no hard copies. And really, there is something to be said about being able to flip through a photo album and reminisce. And so, this weekend, I bit the bullet and took my memory card into the local Walmart. Among some of the treats...

A little pig racing in Houston...

Sunset over the mountains

The Little Sis pimpin' it out on graduation day.

Now I can move on to some other 101 tasks such as scrapbooking and organizing all these great new photographs I have on hand!

No comments: