Monday, February 4, 2008

57. Keep my dining room table clear for eating for two weeks.

Two weeks and my dining room table has been clear of the usual mail, purses, change, hair accessories, pens, pencils, laptop, and the like. Part of this, I will admit, is due to the addition of a desk in the adjacent room, but hey, the table has been clear and I'm hoping that now this is a habit. I no longer come in and plop all of my belongings down on the first flat surface where they tend to lay dormant for several days or even weeks.

Now the purpose of this task was not only to become more organized and less cluttered but I was also operating under the assumption that a clear table would mean more sit down meals in my dining room/kitchen. Now I have eaten a couple meals there in the past two weeks, but there is still some work to be done in that area. It's all about baby steps...

No comments: